Tuesday, April 16, 2019

A belated posting, as well as a completed Scarlet Letter sampler - Hannah Brassington 1779.

Well, then.  It's been some time since my first and only post.  I see that it was in response to a prompt from friend Kathie to begin a journey with Nicola during her Scarlet Letter Year.

It took some time, after this enthusiastic beginning, to complete my first reproduction sampler, but I did  finish and frame it last year, and have started and finished (and NOT finished) oh-so-many stitcheries along the way.

I recently retired from my realjob, and considered how I might track progress on my diversified projects.  This seemed a logical venue, a ready-made format for journaling my progress.

It seems enough this evening to have formatted this long-neglected blog, so I'll postpone further musings and offer up a rather poor photo of that [finally, finally] completed repro sampler from the Scarlet Letter,  Hannah Brassington 1779.



No comments: